This blog is about being on the fertility roller coaster. My husband and I have been trying for 5 years to start our family. Even though I'm starting my blog later in our journey, I would like to share all of the ups and downs we have and will go through. Please feel free to leave comments!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
"It just happened"
A few years into my journey, I heard from people that they knew someone who knew someone who had stopped trying and just like magic, they were pregnant. I used to think it was a bunch of bull and what people said to infertiles. The past few years I have actually talked to reliable people who have confirmed that after years of fertility treatment they stop and get pregnant. Just today, of coure at work, a spouse is pregnant (so that'll make 6) after having difficulty getting preggers with their second. She did clomid and it wasn't working. I would like to say this is all wonderful but I am really infertile... Lots of problems here. It's not going to be as simple as, "Let's stop trying." Honestly, after 5 years we have seemed to stop trying the conventional way anyway. It seems to just be a means to an end that obviously can't be fulfilled. I just get more frustrated because I wish I could just live a normal life and have good things happen to us. But it just doesn't seem to be happening. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment