This blog is about being on the fertility roller coaster. My husband and I have been trying for 5 years to start our family. Even though I'm starting my blog later in our journey, I would like to share all of the ups and downs we have and will go through. Please feel free to leave comments!
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Pregnancy & Babies.... All Around Me....
Just wanted to update everyone. I've gone back to work and it's been really hard. Not only was it made known that my school has "several maternity leaves" this year, one of them was announced in front of the ENTIRE school corporation staff... half of who is pregnant. I just don't understand how people can pop them out like it is nothing - one after the other- and here I am... with nothing to show for. It just breaks my heart so much. I feel like I can't go one day without having to see or hear about somebody's pregnancy or baby.... Urgh! It is so frustrating. :-( The one thing I don't want to talk about or see is all around me and I can't get away....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment