This blog is about being on the fertility roller coaster. My husband and I have been trying for 5 years to start our family. Even though I'm starting my blog later in our journey, I would like to share all of the ups and downs we have and will go through. Please feel free to leave comments!
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Do you have kids?
This question seems to be the only question that people can ask. Does it define me if I don't? Am I am better person if I do? I'm on vacation because my husband qualified for his company and so we're meeting a lot of people. That question is literally asked over and over again. And this isn't the first time. When I went to a wedding a couple of months ago, that was the question to ask. And if you didn't have kids, they were quick to brag about their kids to someone who did. It's awkwardness as its finest. This group of people, though, think if you don't have kids, it's the greatest thing (probably bc they're on vacation). "Oh, that's great! It's so much better and easier when you don't have to lug around kids.." Hmmmm... I'd give anything to "lug" around kids. Thanks for making it worse!! :-p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment